Tableau Display Boards
The School of Medicine Office of Research purchased forty-eight (48) poster display boards for general use at events sponsored by UVA Health System departments. The boards have a gray velcro surface. Each board stands on two aluminum poles which are six (6) feet high. The dimensions of the boards posting area are eight (8) feet wide by four (4) feet high. This configuration provides a display surface on both sides, yielding 50 total display surfaces.
- There is no fee for use of the boards.
- Use is limited to indoor areas within the complex of buildings contiguous with Jordan Hall.
- Boards may be reserved by contacting the Graduate Programs Office (GPO) via email email@example.com or phone 924-2181. You must provide the name or title of your event, location, date, start and end time of your event, the quantity of boards needed, and the name and phone number for the person reserving the boards.
- As a consequence of limited access to the storage area and transport considerations, the boards must be set up and taken down by Facilities Management personnel. There is a fee for this service. After one makes board reservations with GPO, a Facilities Management On-line Work Request Form should be completed no later than two weeks prior to the date the boards are needed. Be sure to fill out the form completely before submitting your request to avoid delays. You should also arrange to meet with the crew from Facilities Management prior to the event to go over how you want the boards set up. HS Facilities Management phone number is 4-1800.
- **If these boards are to be used outside of the UVA Health System complex, one must coordinate the pick-up, set-up and return of the boards between the UVA Faciltities Management Office and an outside bonded vendor.**